Free dietitian-approved grocery list printable

You deserve to eat healthy!

Learn which foods are my favorite for:
- Losing weight
- Boosting energy
- Reducing inflammation
- Balancing hormones

Get the Goods

Sign-up today and receive a 4-part mini series with my top grocery tips!

    We won't send spam - pinky swear!

    Unsubscribe at any time.

    Kayla Girgen, RD, LD

    Founder, Nutrition Untapped

    Creator, LIFe app

    Hello, friend.
    Welcome!

    Hi, I am Kayla, a Registered Dietitian with extensive training in weight management & behavior change.

    My mission is to help debunk common nutrition & weight loss myths. Follow along for more tips & tricks of the trade!

    Cheers!

    My approach to healthy eating

    • Aim to eat 80% wholesome foods from this list. The remaining 20% is reserved for "fun" food & drinks - anything goes!
    • Overcome the "all or nothing" mindset & find balance with timed eating {AKA intermittent fasting}